By booking tickets either online or over the phone, the customer agrees to the following stipulations:
1) All sales are final! Those booking for others that do not show up on the day of the
convention are not entitled to refunds.
2) Dave and Sharon Oester, Siouxz Sebek and Grand Canyon
Paranormal Convention, LLC. cannot be held responsible in the event a person booked
for a convention event does not show up.
3) Dave and Sharon Oester, Siouxz Sebek and Grand Canyon
Paranormal Convention, LLC. reserves to the right to refuse anyone on the day of the
event if we feel that person is intoxicated or will cause a problem at the
convention. Further, if anyone is overly loud and obnoxious, the offender will be asked nicely only once to respect others who wish to enjoy the
convention. If the disturbance continues or becomes too loud, Dave and Sharon
Oester, Siouxz Sebek and Grand Canyon Paranormal Convention, LLC. has the right to
have security escort the offender from the convention grounds. While we wish everyone to have a enjoyable time
at the convention events, you also need to respect the wishes of others who may also wish to hear what is being said
by the speakers.
4) No alcoholic beverages or glass containers will be allowed
during the convention speaker sessions at anytime!
5) We thank you for not smoking.
6) All Parents are responsible for the welfare of their own children.
7) Dave and Sharon Oester, Siouxz Sebek and Grand Canyon
Paranormal Convention, LLC. are not responsible for any injuries while
attending any of the Grand Canyon Paranormal Convention events. Further we are not responsible for damages to automobiles while parked in Parking Lot or streets
of the City Of Williams AZ. Security does patrol the lots all evening and there has never been any reports of vehicle tampering to date. Private tours are responsible for securing their own designated vehicle parking location for tour participant parking.
Dave and Sharon Oester, Siouxz Sebek and Grand Canyon Paranormal Convention,
LLC. cannot be held responsible for any damages, tickets, towing, etc. that
convention participants might encounter.
8) We will email confirmations as soon as we receive orders for tickets, however we are not responsible for email or server problems. If you haven't received an email confirmation of your order, please call